"South Stand, South Stand, Give Us A Song!"

Re: "South Stand, South Stand, Give Us A Song!"

pride in battle said:
When the family stand sing it sounds loud and the rest of the ground follows, that I believe needs to improve upon, get the family stand up for it and the whole ground gets rocking!
there's some truth in that, but it's because both sides of the ground pick up on songs born in the north stand quickly. Because of the position of the away fans and acoustics, songs born in the two singing areas die quickly so the rest of the ground rarely joins in. They can only spread one way so are half as effective.

Good luck to the blue alliance on Wednesday and well done for getting off your arses for city.

Re: "South Stand, South Stand, Give Us A Song!"

pride in battle said:
When the family stand sing it sounds loud and the rest of the ground follows, that I believe needs to improve upon, get the family stand up for it and the whole ground gets rocking!
there's some truth in that, but it's because both sides of the ground pick up on songs born in the north stand quickly. Because of the position of the away fans and acoustics, songs born in the two singing areas die quickly so the rest of the ground rarely joins in. They can only spread one way so are half as effective.

Good luck to the blue alliance on Wednesday and well done for getting off your arses for city.

pride in battle said:
unfortunately the CB stand is in the middle of these two and it is very hard to get people singing here. my sons and I always sing but the guy who sits next to me just sits with his arms folded, never sings, never used to do Poznan, just shouts "wheres the fucking midfield gone" then leaves on 85mins

blue rebel said:
pride in battle said:
unfortunately the CB stand is in the middle of these two and it is very hard to get people singing here. my sons and I always sing but the guy who sits next to me just sits with his arms folded, never sings, never used to do Poznan, just shouts "wheres the fucking midfield gone" then leaves on 85mins

It can be a nightmare, I sit in the C.Bell stand near the corner flag/south stand, good atmosphere actually!

how many people are in the blue alliance now roughly ?? would consider joining but struggling to go to city games of late with work commitments.

felixbg said:
meeting again today at 6pm if anyone around town wants to get involved could do with as many people as possible to help do the thrilling task of ripping/cutting shed loads of paper then bagging it. free beer involved

Well done lads!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.