Southampton (A) - Carabao Cup | Post Match Thread

That was fucking disgraceful. Right from the 1st minute we were sloppy and ponderous and it continued throughout the game. Too slow getting forward, strolling about comes across as half arsed. Passing from the forwards back to midfield, who are slow & sloppy, then either pass back to the defenders (if they haven’t lost possession). We did the hard yards beating Chelsea and Liverpool, but then to turn in this shit is unforgivable. We need to stop fucking about, trying to be too clever and just do the right things at the right time.
Ortega… Poor on both goals 4/10
Walker… passing sloppy 5/10
Cancelo… worst on the pitch. 0/10
Laporte…. Steady 7/10
Gomez… Absolutely piss poor in everything tonight. 2/10
Phillips…. Poor, too slow and ponderous on the ball 4/10
Gundogan… shockingly poor 3/10
Foden…. Poor, ball like a hot potato. Shocking. 4/10
Grealish… average, no more. 6/10
Alvarez… Poor and largely anonymous, though starved. 4/10
Palmer… Nervous, negative, leggy, did everything wrong tonight 2/10
Pep Guardiola… ridiculous selection and formation 3/10
I agree totally £250 with trains hotels etc to watch that shite we are not entitled to win any game but we were really fucking shite anyway in my room now 4 hours home tomorrow dog shit

We had a good left back in Zinchencko
We handed him and Jesus to Arsenal who will probably win the league
Yep two players that I really liked but two players that were slagged off on the match and post match threads, and it wasn’t just a few posters or isolated instances, it was full on hate, just like this thread. There’s some fucking ungrateful and entitled cunts on here, many of who are keyboard/armchair warriors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.