Southampton (A) - FA Cup QF | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for Gundogan Rodri and Bernardo in the middle.

.....................Ederson..................
Walker Stones Laporte Cancelo
....Gundogan Rodri Bernardo.....
Mahrez ........ KDB .......... Foden

I’d easily drop Grealish not necessarily because he is worse than others but objectively based on where everyone’s at now. Gundogan in would give us the opportunity to play Foden where he can affect the game more.

Also, Kevin is one of the most reliable goal scorers in the team. We get more control in the middle of the park with Gundogan in while KDB is set free to hurt the opposition better.

Even Grealish in attack vs Gundo in midfield will see Gundo score more goals than the former. Not shooting the man because he is arguably better than how Gundo, Bernardo and Rodri were in their first seasons with us.
I like a Gundogan in false 9

I have the same problem with my football hating wife.
I would however suggest that spending her birthday in a bar with you pretending not to watch the football is likely to backfire.
I would suggest faking illness and staying at home instead is more likely to cause less damage;-)
Buy her a spa treat for today and go pick up a case of beers

Just read the BBC preview of the game and they couldnt help themsleves , they had to mention "City's expensively assembled squad" they have never done that for the Rags even when Middlesbro tipped them out of the cup.
Even the Dippers £500m squad didnt get a mention whilst playing a ten bob Forest team , and they failed to mention the best centre back in the world is paid more per week then the entire Forest team.

Hoping for Gundogan Rodri and Bernardo in the middle.

.....................Ederson..................
Walker Stones Laporte Cancelo
....Gundogan Rodri Bernardo.....
Mahrez ........ KDB .......... Foden
I reckon Sterling will have been promised a start in this game, if only to keep him sweet

Just read the BBC preview of the game and they couldnt help themsleves , they had to mention "City's expensively assembled squad" they have never done that for the Rags even when Middlesbro tipped them out of the cup.
Even the Dippers £500m squad didnt get a mention whilst playing a ten bob Forest team , and they failed to mention the best centre back in the world is paid more per week then the entire Forest team.
Meh a mere typo oversight ..........that happens every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.