Southampton (A) - FA Cup QF | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She will assume that watching TV is not possible, confiscate the remote, and watch daytime soaps when the match is on.

My better half is interesting - she watches only the big matches with me but gets thoroughly emotional. We had an especially epic celebration together when Vinny's famous goal went in in May 2019.
hope you shut the curtains - before your "epic celebration" with your wife

Regardless of their sh*t recent form, we'll face 5 across the back, and 4 in-front again from Ralf.

We'll either bypass it with ease this time, or it's going to be another nail biter that will go either way.
It's about time our efforts against these proponents of a football version of the Berlin Wall got a good battering - for the good of the beautiful game!

Hopefully, the game will be done 'n dusted in the first half and, getting back from the Women's game, I can enjoy two or three more goals in the second half.

I'd suggest recording it, putting your phone on aeroplane mode for the day and watching it when she's gone to bed.
I did that years ago for a champions league game. Think it was Aguero hat trick against Bayern. I was flying home and turned my phone off. Jumped in the car and drove home. Popped in to a chippy for some supper and managed to not hear a thing about the game. Only for the guy who served me to say "great win for City tonight mate, Aguero was sublime"

It's about time our efforts against these proponents of a football version of the Berlin Wall got a good battering - for the good of the beautiful game!

Hopefully, the game will be done 'n dusted in the first half and, getting back from the Women's game, I can enjoy two or three more goals in the second half.
You are all going to have to give them both a big cheer from me as I am at work all day so will miss both games. Feel pretty confident the women will get a result. As you say it is about time the chaps found some ideas on how to breach the wall in front of them, after two years of facing this it's about time.

We've just arrived after deciding to travel down today. On the A34 near Oxford there was roadworks with two lanes going into one and then a diversion off the A34, took us an hour to do a mile. Presume it will be the same tomorrow but not sure. For fans travelling I would set off earlier than planned to be sure of arriving in plenty of time, or maybe consider another route.
A34 is a grim road, I’d avoid that monotony. As I live down here now I reckon the best route is M5, off near Cheltenham, then directions to Cirencester, Swindon and Salisbury then Soton.
Taking a couple of my children to their first away match tomorrow. I’m going to enjoy it whatever happens.

So tickets not arrived, assuming they can sort for us at ground? Also won’t let me add to my wallet electronically… any help?

We've just arrived after deciding to travel down today. On the A34 near Oxford there was roadworks with two lanes going into one and then a diversion off the A34, took us an hour to do a mile. Presume it will be the same tomorrow but not sure. For fans travelling I would set off earlier than planned to be sure of arriving in plenty of time, or maybe consider another route.
Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.