Southampton (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Lost my excellent french stream for the last 10 mins to tune in to Star Sports??? This pearl from possibly higinbottom "they've spent a billion, so they should be blowing teams away."

Silly old wife beater.

Erl's bicycle kick, just magical. That guy's having pickled herring and whale steaks tonight. Still Nunez is more fun... ..levels!

Superb away fans throughout the game.

I thought the strawberry blonde Belgian had just stuck the ball up in the air as a hit n hope. Silly me, he'd just delivered a precise ball the the big lad just ghosted onto.

Jack has become such an integral part of the team, just gets better and better. Always impressed by Nat Ake and Ruben is great. Mani played well too, as did Kyle and Julian. Sometimes we need to wipe our dangly bits and trust in El Pep, he seems quite good at this football lark.

:-))))))

First half was a bit tricky/sloppy but KDB really turned it on. Some great play and Haaland's second was incredible

3 points job done. So glad for Jack getting an assist and a goal. The kid is coming into his own, and his confidence is growing every match. Great goal from Erling. KDB back to his best, Congrats to him for getting his 100th assist. All we need know is for the scousers to take points from the Arse.

Here are the official all-time big chances created stats in the Premier League since Opta began tracking the metric.

Big Chances Created is a much better measure of creative players for the reason we say today: assists are heavily dependent on the receiving player finishing the chance, whilst Big Chances Created measures the creation of the clear chance itself, regardless of whether it lead to a goal.

Kev is arguably the best creative midfielder in Premier League history, and arguably up there with the best in the world.

557-FAD5-B-8-E2-B-47-DE-992-B-C64-BFE929113.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.