Southampton (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Credit to Southampton they had us worked out just like the cup game , but their players are cheating their own fans , they can step up and give 100% when we turn up but play shite every other week,
We struggled in first half we needed a break through and KDB/Haaland provided it , totally changed the 2nd half, we were more relaxed and played quicker , some disitinctly average performances though , Gundo , Mahrez , Stones were not at the races today.
Resuts are the only criteria now , if we can play as poorly as the first half and come away with 4-1 away victory then we are doing something right.

Keep this momentum and I don’t think we’ll drop more than two pts here on in; will 92 be enough even at that rate?

Theoretically need to be almost perfect with tarquins dropping 7/8 pts; fancy 3 of those v us, therefore need the victims to snatch something tomorrow to open this up…

Superb second half from us; Haaland is just sublime
I think we'll win every game fella, and I'm normally an old skool city fan pessimist;)

Credit to Southampton they had us worked out just like the cup game , but their players are cheating their own fans , they can step up and give 100% when we turn up but play shite every other week,
We struggled in first half we needed a break through and KDB/Haaland provided it , totally changed the 2nd half, we were more relaxed and played quicker , some disitinctly average performances though , Gundo , Mahrez , Stones were not at the races today.
Resuts are the only criteria now , if we can play as poorly as the first half and come away with 4-1 away victory then we are doing something right.
The John Stones experiment will cost us in some games

Soton got in behind us four times in the first half.

Play the best players in their natural positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.