Southampton (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

No word of a lie that overhead kick from Haaland made me jump out of my seat :)

Love that goal and that man :)
Don't know if this is the right thread, but how long can Kev go on? He is so essential to our play?

He didn't have the best first half but still managed to put it on a plate for Valhalla's finest to power it in. Second half, time for angry Kevin, was everywhere even at the dog end of the match, real inspiration.

He clearly needs to have his game time managed, and for the remainder, Bernie and Gundo can take up some of the strain.

Chances are, though, that they'll both be gone in the summer. What's the succession plan? I don't necessarily see Bellingham in the creator role. Is there anyone who can double for Rodri/Kev/Guns/Bernie?!?

Not writing off the ginger prince, but we do need an eye on the future.

God you're a real blue. Pessimism personified. Kev is 31 and has another 4 years at this level.

Chill mate.

Agreed. We have never had one. Had brilliant players but not this. United have had Best and Ronaldo. Liverpool haven't had one.
David silva, sergio, kdb, yaya, world class players, but haaland is on another “marketable” level, he’ll earn both us & himself some serious money while he is here

Don't know if this is the right thread, but how long can Kev go on? He is so essential to our play?

He didn't have the best first half but still managed to put it on a plate for Valhalla's finest to power it in. Second half, time for angry Kevin, was everywhere even at the dog end of the match, real inspiration.

He clearly needs to have his game time managed, and for the remainder, Bernie and Gundo can take up some of the strain.

Chances are, though, that they'll both be gone in the summer. What's the succession plan? I don't necessarily see Bellingham in the creator role. Is there anyone who can double for Rodri/Kev/Guns/Bernie?!?

Not writing off the ginger prince, but we do need an eye on the future.
Can't believe he played the full 90, he gets run in to the ground at times. Maybe Pep feels he loses his rhythm if he has too much of a rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.