Dias
Laporte
Gundogan
De bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Torres
Mahrez
Aguero
I see what you have done there, decided who is not playing first then picked your team from the rest, I like your thinking its genius.

Clearly no place for Rodri, Cancelo, Ake, Mendy, and completely the right decision.

They shouldn't even make the bench, not that we use subs.

Mike Dipper Dean FFS!

No fucking about must win game. Hopefully their keeper doesn't has a worldwide again.
Ha ha. On the evidence of tonight and recent games he may not have to make a save of note. I will refrain from making a prediction about this game until this evenings fiasco has been fully digested. From this gloomy viewpoint all I can see come January is mid table blues. A big Christmas is needed to stop this league campaign sinking down the drain.

After watching that performance tonight, the Saints will stuff us. They’re a good organised team who will be hard to break down, with a tactically smart manager, and a handy forward line.

-We don't score and miss unmissable chance, scored almost half the number of goals from the last season
-Looking much tighter defensively, but actually conceded only one goal less
-No counter-attacking, we don't do it and we forgot how to do it
-Playing totally different system and still Pep is tinkering with it like with a new toy
-Struggling massively against back five and wobble when pressed an pushed; and this lot are currently the most dynamic side in the league

Form:
WLDWDWDLWWDD

40% loss
50% draw
10% win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.