Southampton (A) - Sat 8th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they think if they wear it a few more times people will actually buy it.

just-one-more-time-miles-teller.gif

Jokes aside, I am sure they have an appearance quota for each kit.
I think there is an appearance quota.

For me, teams should always wear their club colours unless there is a kit clash.

I hate seeing City in red and that highlighter pen yellow/green with the monochrome badge (a proper missed opportunity if it’s supposed to be a Manchester Bee kit!) is average.

You would think that this would be a comfortable win against a team bottom of the league
There are very few relegation fodder teams in the Prem this season. Nearly all of the bottom half are midtable quality but they have to be in an order, can’t all be 12th (although it’s not that far off being a 1-11 and 8 teams in joint 12th).

The one team who could end up being cut adrift of the rest are probably Southampton but they have already beaten us this season so you never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walker in the cold as not tactically aware!
John Stones is currently the best right back in the world and is doing the job in midfield Pep wants while Aké plays left back.

The set-up at the back is ideal for us at the moment.

Even Alanji looks good again after a poor Winter when he’s next to Dias.

I think there is an appearance quota.

For me, teams should always wear their club colours unless there is a kit clash.

I hate seeing City in red and that highlighter pen yellow/green with the monochrome badge (a proper missed opportunity if it’s supposed to be a Manchester Bee kit!) is average.
I agree, though, I actually love the red and black kit this season (and the home kit), which is why it is frustrating that we’ve barely played in it, whilst often wearing that awful gheist green strip.

This is an important game against a Saints team that is desperate for points and low in confidence. The cup defeat there was one of our worst performances of this season, but I think we should be too strong for them on current form. If we win this game it puts an uncomfortable pressure on Arsenal for their game tomorrow, and I think Liverpool might get something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.