Southampton (A) - Sat 8th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not after a spanking of the scummers, but a win is an absolute must after the points we dropped against Everton, Forest, Brentford, Villa, Spurs, even the Rags. Was confident of a win each time, especially the draws against EFC under Lampard and at Forest were we so superior and then......

A good performance, no injuries and coast to a couple of clear goals and I'll be happy - and give Haaland some minutes so the Viking Cyborg doesn't rust up.

Can’t afford to drop any more points the way Arsenal seem to be going, they never lose since we beat them then fucked up against such a shit Forest team. This is another of those banana skin games but we have to turn our possession into goals.

Almost guaranteed the ref will be shit and Ward-Prowse will score a free kick, so absolutely need to stick our chances away. Hope Haaland is back.

It would be great if Haaland is back but we're more than capable of beating them with Alvarez up top.

Can see Walker, Laporte and Bernardo coming in for this.

Alvarez deserves to start this game after his performance last Saturday, keep Erling on the bench and rest him for the CL game. Will be interesting to see what starting 11 Pep goes with.

Same team as last game for me. That XI did quite a decent job against a mid-table side, so should certainly be strong enough for a bottom of the table team.

Trains are fucked for Saturday. Nothing direct from what I can make out.

I hate Southampton's and I hope they go down. They've always given us tough games and seem to reserve their best performances for whenever they play us. No matter how shit they are playing, we turn up and it's a different team. The league cup game was a perfect example. I still haven't forgiven them for all that crying about their ticket allocation for the last game at Maine Road, then they didn't sell out their tickets. They are called scammers for a good reason by Pompey fans, let's smash them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.