Southampton (A) - Sat 8th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re maths is way off mate, so what if the rags win tonite and on Saturday that puts them 8 points behind City, they have no chance of catching us.
Yes, you're quite right of course. My apologies to you and all those who pointed out the crass error in my mathematical calculations re the City-Rags points gap.
I can only blame the effects of alcoholic liquor which I had consumed prior to posting my incorrect data. Perhaps I looked at the Arsenal-City gap by mistake.
Either that or I am going senile. Whatever the explanation, there is no excuse for my posting such rubbish, and I shall hang my head in shame and drape myself in sackcloth and ashes, whilst avoiding posting for a bit for fear of writing fatuous nonsense.

Ropey enough game this and with them bottom of the league as well,while we will have one eye on Tuesday and Bayern,just get the 3 points hopefully..

Yes, you're quite right of course. My apologies to you and all those who pointed out the crass error in my mathematical calculations re the City-Rags points gap.
I can only blame the effects of alcoholic liquor which I had consumed prior to posting my incorrect data. Perhaps I looked at the Arsenal-City gap by mistake.
Either that or I am going senile. Whatever the explanation, there is no excuse for my posting such rubbish, and I shall hang my head in shame and drape myself in sackcloth and ashes, whilst avoiding posting for a bit for fear of writing fatuous nonsense.
It’s fine mate don’t beat yourself up, we all make mistakes have a good day blue.

Referee: Robert Jones. Assistants: Ian Hussin, Marc Perry. Fourth official: Craig Pawson. VAR: John Brooks. Assistant VAR: Harry Lennard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.