Southampton at home

glenowen

3 tickets available, tier 2 family stand - all three seats are together, second row.

1 x Adult
1 x 18-21
1 x Under 16

£60 for all three.

Can meet on day and scan in.

PM if interested.

GONE

Hi all,

I'm looking for one adult ticket in the family stand to take my daughter. Pref level 2 but not fussy. Unfortunately we didn't get to the Wigan game so this will be her first ever game watching the blues. Mums at work so I cant wait to make a day of it with her. Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks

1 x 18-21 ticket in South Stand 118 row P. £30, must be collected from Wythenshawe.

2 x adult seats south stand, section 212. £40 much less than half price. That's £40 for both.

Season cards will have to be posted to you. (you can pay when you receive them)

Buyer will need to return by post, I will enclose a return stamped envelope.

PM contact number if interested.

GONE

Looking for tickets for southampton, preferably 3 adults and a child but looking for 4 if possible.

Worst case 1 adult an d 1 child and maybe 2 adults seperate

Appreciate if anyone can help

One adult and one under 16 ticket available in second tier, Family Stand. Both seats are together. Meet on day and be scanned in.

£40 for the pair.

PM if interested.

GONE

dela said:
2 x adult seats south stand, section 212. £40 much less than half price. That's £40 for both.

Season cards will have to be posted to you. (you can pay when you receive them)

Buyer will need to return by post, I will enclose a return stamped envelope.

PM contact number if interested.

Sold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.