Southampton at home

modgeblue said:
franksinatra said:
Got one adult paper ticket spare for tomorrow in block 128. 25 pound for the ticket. Meet in manchester piccadilly from 1030 onwards. Pm if interested.

you do know the match is today mate!

I do yes. Cheers will change

One adult ticket in north stand level 1 available. Illness means I can't go.
£20. Would have to collect and drop off (seasoncard) at handforth, and obviously soon!

Or, as buzzer says below, you can collect a paper ticket from the ticket office. PM me!!!

RP2 said:
£20. Would have to collect and drop off (seasoncard) at handforth, and obviously soon!

You don't need to do that mate, if you get a tap on your ticket then just pm the buyer your address and he/she can go to the ticket office and get a paper one for todays game... you have more of a chance of a sale obv if you edit your post to say something like this.. good luck and hope you aint to ill... i miss a few from here on in due to work.

buzzer1 said:
RP2 said:

You don't need to do that mate, if you get a tap on your ticket then just pm the buyer your address and he/she can go to the ticket office and get a paper one for todays game... you have more of a chance of a sale obv if you edit your post to say something like this.. good luck and hope you aint to ill... i miss a few from here on in due to work:(

Cheers pal, edited. It's actually my mother in laws ticket - mines gone - only got usual flu type crap.

Still one adult available for today, £20 (block 110, so you will be stood up all game). Can meet near or at the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.