Southampton- get 50% of food and drink offer! OR NOT?

A slight variation on the theme, but it has always amazed me how catering and bars at the first few games of a new season are so shambolic. It is like a business opening for the first time ever, with no continuity or good practice from years gone by. It is slightly more forgivable this time due to the year off, and on catering I’m not sure we are any worse than most other clubs. The ticketing and customer services debacle is peculiar to City I think.
You need to factor in 95% new staff at least on counter duties for game one, that'll reduce to 50% by mid-season when all that are left are either decent at their jobs or thick skinned.

I've got to say for what £10 per hour 3 or 4 hours in our bars wouldn't inspire me to do it for all the shit they take.....anyone kicking off with them (untrained, rabbit in the headlights) should demand a supervisor and give them shit for not training them. The amount of times staff can't pull a pint or even know which pump is which is shocking. I don't do food inside but I've noticed empty shelves early on which just shouldn't happen with any planning (supervisor again).

I’m quite willing to pay full price for a meat and potato, or even a potato and meat, pie but they just won’t serve me with one!
You know I can cope with the ongoing ‘war of words’ between Guardiola and Parker but I’m finding lack of my pies plus fries instead of proper chips is putting me slightly off my game! (See what I did there?) :-)

Anyone know where the burrito stand is? Yet to find it and fancy one today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.