Southampton (H) | EFL Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so too for PL grounds, but the announced match officials don't include any.

In current EFL rules the part about VAR is missing, so no.
Maybe from semis onwards.

I think i heard on the City match commentary the other day they said VAR is not in use in the League Cup rounds but will be used in the Final

I hope Stones plays he needs to play his way back to form. Also think Bernardo should play as he hasn’t been himself lately and he will get a rest when they ban him.

I hope Stones plays he needs to play his way back to form. Also think Bernardo should play as he hasn’t been himself lately and he will get a rest when they ban him.

That's a good point about Bernie. When is the (expected) ban supposed to be announced?

That's a good point about Bernie. When is the (expected) ban supposed to be announced?

He had until the 21st October to respond to the charge and usually they have the hearing on the Friday that week, but obviously that didnt happen so maybe the delay has messed up the timetable a bit.

Could be Thursday/Friday this week.

I think the delay might have done him a favour to be honest, the furore around it has died down and recent events in Bulgaria etc. have made Bernardo's incident pale in comparison.

He had until the 21st October to respond to the charge and usually they have the hearing on the Friday that week, but obviously that didnt happen so maybe the delay has messed up the timetable a bit.

Could be Thursday/Friday this week.

I think the delay might have done him a favour to be honest, the furore around it has died down and recent events in Bulgaria etc. have made Bernardo's incident pale in comparison.

the other way of looking at it is that the English FA are under ever increasing pressure to get their own house in order (whether that should include Bernardo or not is sadly not up to us)

There are in the region of 1,500 seats available online in the corners of L1 and L2. Touch and go as to whether City open a 3td tier. Could City do that at short notice given the need to staff it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.