Southampton (H) | EFL Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of Garcia at #6. Don't think it'll happen but he'd be an absolute natural.

There are in the region of 1,500 seats available online in the corners of L1 and L2. Touch and go as to whether City open a 3td tier. Could City do that at short notice given the need to staff it?

So no 3rd tiers open at all tonight? - think we have 17,000 3rd tier seats - so around 37k in the lower 2 - say we dont sell 1k - will be a crowd of about 35k.

Biggest worry tonight is I'm taking Mrs Moon after winning tickets on here.

She has a shocking record from going home & away with me in the 30 odd aways without a win days, even promotions were made by not attending away wins.

Her last 2 trips at home were Newcastle in the LC & CSKA in the CL both losses within 7 days & last game the CS loss to Arsenal.

Even now when I'm watching an away game on the box if she comes into the room is usually a disaster.

Soton 18/1 is so tempting but I can't do it.

In short, anything goes wrong tonight it's @Ric fault. ;)

Last edited:
So no 3rd tiers open at all tonight? - think we have 17,000 3rd tier seats - so around 37k in the lower 2 - say we dont sell 1k - will be a crowd of about 35k.
City to sell out the Etihad with 20,000 empty seats? Depends on the late surge in ticket sales continuing and whether City can open EL3 at late notice.

I come to the same conclusion as you with the figures although I wonder if the corporate sections will be full. I also wonder whether all the greyed out seats are also 100% sold out. They may have singles left elsewhere which aren't indicated online. So the online ticket planner probably exaggerates ticket sales a little. Nothing else to go off though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.