Southampton (H) | EFL Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some schools have 2 weeks half-term now (this week and last week) and a week less in summer. That complicates things re the attendance as it's more likely families will go away on holiday during that time.

Really? Which schools would that be then bud? I might sound doubtful, but it’s just that I’ve never heard of that before.

Can't believe they have not opened part of third teir, there are always people who make a last minute decision to make game

EL3 is open!

Strange that the front rows aren't up for sale? Weird way of doing it but they must know what they are doing. I think they are more on the ball than we think.

Edit: ANd promptly shut again after a few minutes but not in time to prevent people buying up there. Was it a mistake or just getting ready for the walk-up sales?

Last edited:
Not a chance there’s 2k people that would choose not to go purely because they have to relocate from their seat.
It make people think it's a low key game, but most importantly it also reduces the number of cheap £11.50 seats that will pull people in.

As it happens they've just opened the 3rd tier and priced them at £16.50. At least fans can go along tonight knowing that they can get in which is the main thing. I'd have priced them at £11.50 seeing as the far from the pitch.

Some bought up there, but now they've taken it offline and put more on sale in lower tiers. At least we know that if you go along tonight you will get in.

Last edited:
It make people think it's a low key game, but most importantly it also reduces the number of cheap £11.50 seats that will pull people in.

As it happens they've just opened the 3rd tier and priced them at £16.50. At least fans can go along tonight knowing that they can get in which is the main thing. I'd have priced them at £11.50 seeing as the far from the pitch.

Some bought up there, but now they've taken it offline and put more on sale in lower tiers. At least we know that if you go along tonight you will get in.
I know I am in the minority in this regard, but I actually prefer to be in the third tier, as I enjoy being able to see the game from a tactical perspective, which is degraded the closer you get to the pitch.

Not that I want them to increase the price of tickets because of that — this penchant helps me save money based on the current valuation model! ;-)

I know I am in the minority in this regard, but I actually prefer to be in the third tier, as I enjoy being able to see the game from a tactical perspective, which is degraded the closer you get to the pitch.

Not that I want them to increase the price of tickets because of that — this penchant helps me save money based on the current valuation model! ;-)
I have sat there for the 2 CL group games in the front row of 326 behind the BT commentators.

The view is good for the build-up but it's much cheaper in row 1. THey are discounted seats and also you see some things that you just don't appreciate if you're a long way away. I feel the energy of the game and I see the looks on the players faces. I must say all the Premier League players are fantastic actors when it comes to feigning injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.