Southampton (H) | EFL Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was expecting a bigger crowd to be honest - 50,000 when we played Wolves 2 seasons ago at the same stage, albeit with 6000 or so Wolves fans. 41,000 when we played Palace at the same stage in 2015 with a couple of thousand away fans. Then again, is it half-term this week or was that last week? I guess if it's not then that's a factor because for those other 2 games I think it was
Some schools have 2 weeks half-term now (this week and last week) and a week less in summer. That complicates things re the attendance as it's more likely families will go away on holiday during that time.

Bravo
Walker - HarwoodBellis - Otameni - Angelino
Mahrez - Gundogan - Sterling
Poveda - Foden
Jesus

Was expecting a bigger crowd to be honest - 50,000 when we played Wolves 2 seasons ago at the same stage, albeit with 6000 or so Wolves fans. 41,000 when we played Palace at the same stage in 2015 with a couple of thousand away fans. Then again, is it half-term this week or was that last week? I guess if it's not then that's a factor because for those other 2 games I think it was
There were 16 blocks on sale this morning , that's now down to 8, about 250 seats in total.They will surely open up a section of the third their.

There were 16 blocks on sale this morning , that's now down to 8, about 250 seats in total.They will surely open up a section of the third their.
From my experience when a third tier appears on the planner two thirds of the tickets have already gone.

I think they are open anyway - arent season ticket holders sat in there usual seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.