Southampton (H) Post Match Thread

Kun was fantastic. Raza and Kun motm for me .
What an example to young lads our king kun.

Funny how people see things different. I thought Sterling was outstanding but thought Agüero was incredibly frustrating and had one of his poorer games. He seemed to be trying too hard and dribbling too often and holding on to the ball too long.

I’ll watch the game again tomorrow.

For me, mendy is now playing like a guy trying to over think everything. Like peps coaching hasn't become 2nd nature yet. The mistakes one when he is thinking what should I do instead of acting on instinct.

Or he's thinking what tweet to send

Funny how people see things different. I thought Sterling was outstanding but thought Agüero was incredibly frustrating and had one of his poorer games. He seemed to be trying too hard and dribbling too often and holding on to the ball too long.

I’ll watch the game again tomorrow.

I thought aguero was fantastic today. Be boring if we all had same opninions though eh

Excellent display but Mendys performance was full of errors and rashness yet again.
Could Delph be a better option?

Delph is the better defender and Mendy is better going forward. For me Mendy would excel if we played 352, then if he loses the ball there are three CBs to cover. If we carry on playing 433, then we choose Mendy against the teams that will cause us fewer problems at the back, and we choose Delph when we want to keep it tight at the back.

I was happy, so happy, so so happy with three nil up, why the need to brainfart and smear our eight clean sheet?

I'm not UNhappy, though, greater goal difference, and joint top of the league on points difference with the chandlers.

Last edited:
Delph is the better defender and Mendy is better going forward. For me Mendy would excel if we played 352, then if he loses the ball there are three CBs to cover. If we carry on playing 433, then we choose Mendy against the teams that will cause us fewer problems at the back, and we choose Delph when we want to keep it tight at the back.

Looking at Mendys reaction at the end it looks as though he knows he's playing poorly.
This along with his social activities is probably pissing Pep off.

Sane for me, gives glimpses of why I think he's going to become the best player in the world. The things he does are sometimes simply amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.