Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Considering the preparation for this game the last few days, has all been about Pep and his comments.

We actually did well not losing this today. The Team looked strangely off all afternoon.

I was convinced they were going to score an injury time winner.

I am starting to wonder if Pep and his mood swings does affect some of our players and their performances.

On to the next game.

Hopefully the build up can all be exclusively football related

Ake was probably our best player today, cleaning up the mess from the horrible midfield. So please, cut him some slack at least.
He wasn't our best player but I thought he had a very decent game. I'd be surprised with the other fucking horror-wanks out there if he got much grief today.

Poorest performance In a long time down to midweek fatigue I assume.

So many misplaced passes, huge Sterling fan but he didn't help himself today.

Dinho, and gundo also poor.

Our two toughest away games of the season up next so really needed the points today.

Also a blatant penalty and red card, no idea why VAR Overturned that. We were lucky all round.

You must’ve listened to it on the radio. Saints were brilliant and looked comfortable.
they were utter gash worked hard , totaly deserevd the point but a half decent team would have killed us off easily

How did Ferran not get a minute?
not sure he would have made the slightest difference....i think the idea that he is a centre forward is hugely misguided....he my be able to finish and he makes basic runs in behind but he aint got what it takes to be a centre forward.....

Funny how this team has had fucking 9 put past them twice in the past couple years and we get one offside shot on target.

Embarassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.