Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Poorest performance In a long time down to midweek fatigue I assume.

So many misplaced passes, huge Sterling fan but he didn't help himself today.

Dinho, and gundo also poor.

Our two toughest away games of the season up next so really needed the points today.

Also a blatant penalty and red card, no idea why VAR Overturned that. We were lucky all round.
it was rightly overturned....the guy dived in and through walker to get the ball...

It was walkers fault initially giving the ball away but he got back where he should have been ..

Absolutely right it was overturned...

Pep thoroughly outcoached by Hassenhutl throughout and the team were absolutely outplayed and outfought second half. Lucky to escape with a point. Title could be gone before the end of October if we play like that against Chelsea and the cult, no way we put a run together like last winter

I'm fucking burnt out on this fucking game, for fuck's sake. This Sterling is terrible... But the fact that we didn't even have a shot on target the whole game is a joke. Anyway, we have three tough games and we have to win them. It was a fucking sad game. Now in a game like that it would have been nice if fucking Kane had come to us, at least once he probably would have just stumbled on the ball and scored....

Saints didn’t let us breathe in possession, decision making and standard passes was sloppy. Thought we looked slow both mentally and physically.

Very poor indeed. Ferna wasn't even a shadow of himself and many of the others were just as poor. For most of the afternoon I thought we'd be lucky not to lose and we got away with a point. My heart was in my mouth when Moss gave the penalty (after not seeing the foul on Phil last year!) but Kyle never moved towards their lad, who slid into him and VAR overruled the ref. When we "scored" I went mad and couldn't see why the goal was being checked. I still can't see why. Still, some off day that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.