Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

"foden is now a bench player" is just the type of baseless overreaction you love to see from a post match thread

haha hilarious isn’t it.. out injured for over 2 months and he’s getting warmed into the swing of things.. and clowns are claiming he’s benched. Beggars belief.

So tell me how he was responsible for a poor City performance when the team did NOT lose and he was NOT at fault for anything. Easy to blame some fucker who didn`t come from a top club and is constantly the butt of all our defensive problems. Has he lost a game when he`s started this season ??
Our worst players today came from the midfield (all over the park) NOT the defenders as much as you want to blame Ake for a faultless display.
Not an argument, Oak and he has his qualities, however. we are a ball playing team who plays from the back, you must see the drop off in bringing players into play? Solid? Yes, ability to cut between the lines or drive forward? No, which is why the midfield was so easily pressed

Foden is just coming back from injury you clown. He was put on in midfield today and looked class. Pep isn't going to waste a player of Foden's class and that fact you think he will is frankly baffling.

Foden started less than half our games last season because he was constantly being rotated. Now we add a third player into the mix and you think he's going to magically start more games? Wanting something to be true doesn't make it true.

watch it when you get home...think you will think different....we got away with one torday with how we played....Southampton could have easily scored and we were awful but it wasnt a penalty
Penalty for me, maybe soft but a penalty.

I would be gutted if it was not given for us.

haha hilarious isn’t it.. out injured for over 2 months and he’s getting warmed into the swing of things.. and clowns are claiming he’s benched. Beggars belief.
He was on the bench for over half of last season, but I suppose he was injured then too?

playing walker as a inside/inverted side back is not working especially since teams nowadays don't play against us with 2 or more forwards. Gabby couldn't find space on the right since no one was overlapping him and KDB was able to do that but from his body language it seems he does not want to do play as wide midfielder in this setup where he is stuck wide anymore. Pep now has serious selection issues with mahreZ,gabby,sterling and torres when foden comes back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.