Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Reminded me of our end of season performances when all we needed was a point or two to win the PL.
Seems to me we lack much of our play patterns when player changes happen.

Certainly to be complaining about only one shot on target in the whole game is not unknown but usually due to bad shooting. Today's game failed to produce many chances to hit the target. Very Un City like.

Today also was surely a day for Grealish to shine like he used to for Villa among average players.

All had an off day or does confidence ebb from the team when quality dilution occurs?

Bit of sense eventually
Maybe controversial but a deal sending Sterling to Barca with Fati coming the other way plus some money to balance the deal might work? Next window we could test the water and sell Sterling.
In my humble opinion he has lost his mojo at City. With less than 2 years on his contract to go it could make sense.

Exactly its blue tinted lenses to claim that it was clearly not a penalty. The same wearers would scream and cry foul if the shoe were reversed.
We were clearly off the boil. How many times do we have less possession? We also had a get out of jail card with the pen. We should have lost because we weren't at our best, we didn't so thats a positive. It's given us a kick up the backside and we'll be better next game

In football jargon "has he lost the dressing room"? They knew about all the seat nonsense and that he's had a tough few days. Wasn't much of a reaction from them. Nah, I'm sure they were just tired little lambs.
Got nothing to do with the players what comments pep says as they get paid thousands to put a performance in . It really annoys when players don’t try for a manager which is like forest today winning at hudders when houghton was sacked in the week .

Not sure how having a recognised striker would have helped today, unless he was going to play in midfield and knows how to pass the ball that is.

So a striker who can drop deep and hold the ball up as well as pick a decent pass you say? Sounds like Harry Kane to me. Still fucked off we didn’t sign him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.