Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Be interesting to ask Pep how this team compares to his great Barca side with Xavi , Messi , Iniesta etc., i have watched both live and there is very little between them , the individual brilliance of Messi is probably the only difference.
Teams were always wary of coming to the Etihad but now we have added Haaland the opposition are shitting themselves , Southampton played some decent stuff but were just battered into submission by a relentless team of exceptional footballers.
I think for consistency and stats City have to be right up there with the great teams of the past. The CL title would be the cherry on the cake.

Great performance by everyone, we were totally in command.

I think for consistency and stats City have to be right up there with the great teams of the past. The CL title would be the cherry on the cake.
Maybe I am being overly sensitive, but I honestly don't see the media ever accepting us into that group. Whatever the stats say to prove we are equal.
And following that, then neutral fans won't either.

It's not the cherry on the cake, it's the cake imo. We'll be laughed out of the room if we try and compare ourselves to that great Barcelona side without it.

thank you :)

the thing you notice with big erl ,even when someone else scores hes always free in the box for those shots that are saved , and he always looks delighted whenever someone else scores
Said the same thing to my brother on the phone yesterday. Team player this lad.

Correct. It's the only way they learn by expressing and sometimes failing.

I also thought Rico looked very good.
Mahrez & Gundagun will be next out Summer 23

Palmer & Alverez will cover & the next kid on the block is Carlos Borges

If Berny still wants out then we need to do some work on Bellingham

Palmer class today, the kid has it all just needs games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.