Southampton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 10 degrees at the moment, light breeze, showery rain......I know how some love the weather updates.
image.jpg

Does anyone know if we will be doing the minutes silence today as it's our last home match before remembrance Sunday? Was thinking if taking my medals and wearing them for it.

Does anyone know if we will be doing the minutes silence today as it's our last home match before remembrance Sunday? Was thinking if taking my medals and wearing them for it.
Definitely will be, what did you get your medals for? Hats off to you.

Most refs are incompetent. However there have been 3 who have had a clear biased agenda against post 2008 City - Walton, Taylor and Mason. I would live all 3 to be made to take a lie detector test and be asked if they had deliberately made decisions against City; we all know the answer

I got them for serving in Afghanistan, Iraq, Kosovo. United nations tour in Cyprus and the long service and good conduct medal. Did 22 years in the Queen Alexandra's nursing corps. U cant tell by my username but I am nurse.
Tremendous effort, I applaud our Services for the commitment to the cause in the face of great danger and you personally.

You should wear your medals today, chest out, proud as punch but you don’t need me to tell you that.

Brilliant to hear, bet you’ve got some stories :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.