Southampton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
EIX0QAPW4AEmXW2.jpg
Well, there’s my prediction shot.

I am the “City man” here so am always getting the questions about what people should know before visiting Manchester or going to a game.

My advice always start with “before get in to what you should do, let me just tell you this very important information: “NEVER take the tram to the stadium unless you are going three hours early.”

Sound advice to be fair! I usually walk out but couldn't be arsed doing it in the rain today so it's my own fault but metrolink really don't help.

I was expecting angelino to start, playing mendy 3 times in a week isn’t a great idea just yet and despite Atalanta being the obvious lesser game Pep doesn’t seem to like rotating in that competition until we’ve topped the group despite the huge advantage we have. More surprised by the midfield 3, that’s the 3 I expect us to field against Liverpool and with Foden unavailable midweek that’s a lot of minutes to put into their legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.