Southampton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be happy with a 1-0 win,composed controlled performance with a few changes to personnel,hope Aguero can get a decent run out to develop his match fitness again.

There’s probably only going to be 1 goal in this game, as I think we all know what Southampton will do.

Is there a reason we're the only team playing midweek?

It's the game that was going to be played on the weekend of the Spurs final

Thanks, didn't spot it.

Does no one read my previews? I spend hours pulling in all the info from different sites then compile them all together and it’s all in the first post when I start these pre-match threads ... At times I have to look away from the City game (that I hate) towards the end to make sure I have correct info and all ready to be able to post these soon after the last game finishes for the next one ...

Half the questions posted in these threads in later pages won’t need asking if only one starts by reading the first post ...

Does no one read my previews? I spend hours pulling in all the info from different sites then compile them all together and it’s all in the first post when I start these pre-match threads ... At times I have to look away from the City game (that I hate) towards the end to make sure I have correct info and all ready to be able to post these soon after the last game finishes for the next one ...

Half the questions posted in these threads in later pages won’t need asking if only one starts by reading the first post ...
no mate a lot of us do and appreciate them a lot. keep up the good work. and thank you.

Reactions: MAG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.