Southampton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most in form 1 does not include Aguero, Sterling or Kevin.

But real genius will be to start all 3 and work them into shape... Right?

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Zinchenko
Bernardo Rodri Gundogan
Mahrez Aguero Foden
We can give Aguero time to come into form as Jesus is not firing right now, but is not fair to force de Bruyne in the team as Bernardo and Gundogan are in great form. Stones is undroppable, but Laporte can make a case instead of Dias, who didn't have a great game against United.

Still livid after Sunday , usually fine a day after or even less
Just the thought of the greatest finisher the PL has seen sat in the stand 2nd half while Sterling etc miss sitters
Why bother having subs Pep ffs!!
And Phil 10 fucking mins to change a game...!!!??
Stubborn bastards
Grrrrrrrrrr.....
No excuses tomorrow or Fulham
Nuff said

Grrrrrrrrrr....again
))

If Rodri starts for the 4th game on the Trotter then milk will be curdling faster than he can turn. Fernandinho must start on Wednesday night if he is passed fit. Otherwise it's Rodri(treacle toes) Trotter shielding the backline. I just hope it isn't an only fools on arses type performance! : /

Are we at home or is it at the Del(l)?

Still livid after Sunday , usually fine a day after or even less
Just the thought of the greatest finisher the PL has seen sat in the stand 2nd half while Sterling etc miss sitters
Why bother having subs Pep ffs!!
And Phil 10 fucking mins to change a game...!!!??
Stubborn bastards
Grrrrrrrrrr.....
No excuses tomorrow or Fulham
Nuff said

Grrrrrrrrrr....again
))
I have said it before and I will say it again; "If the saying goes: If it isn't broke, don't fix it....Then the opposite must also apply: "If it isn't working, change it"!! Watching Pep looking glum, arms folded when everyone can see what needs to happen frustrates the shit outta me. Surely he knows? Southampton have had decent games against us and will be up for it. Lets see how he (Pep) responds to this one because he has got away with it again v Yernited when we should be smashing em.

I think after the amazing run we were on it was inevitable that it was stopped. Because it was them makes it tough but hopefully bar the red tops and there delusions fans pissing us off(for a short time)we now pick ourselves up and take the next 2 games in our stride.
Need more pace,urgency so Phil Bernie get in those starting blocks.
Early goals so finishing vital and no forwards defending in our box please.
7 wins max to win our 3rd title in 4 seasons that's more than enough to get over Sunday

Why not start the thread in time and edit your opening post bit by bit
without missing parts of the City match? ;)
Btw, what a sin!

And yes, match officials team on your map wasn't my preferred font size
but now I know where to look at.
Keep up your great service.
Just click on the header picture (with match info and map) and it zooms in/out :)

Should win this comfortably.

All down to team selection. As long as we avoid wholesale changes from Sunday and replace those that need replacing we'll be fine.

But Pep being Pep, nothing would surprise me. Probably start with Mendy, Walker, Kev, Sterling and Aguero

Aguero aint finding back to his best without playing. He needs game time, always needed 3-4 games without goals to hit the heights. not sure Pep is interested in that tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.