Southampton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are 100% correct. He is our best player and we need to get him back to his best form for the champions league later stages
Our best performance was Chelsea away. Kev was given the false 9 role but popped up everywhere. Jesus is the one who needs dropping and Bernardo reinstating into the midfield to do all the hard work. After Sunday I'd also drop one of Sterling or Marhez and play Foden. Tough on young Jesus but he was also missing for the majority of the winning sequence with covid injury or both. Only my opinion and I'm sure Pep will get it right.

Need to win or the rag loving media will jump on us
The RDAHMeedya prayer mats have been out since the first minute of the derby and are steadfastly praying that we lose six or seven on the trot. Anyone ever lost six or seven on the trot? I hear that some club has lost half dozen home games on the trot, but six consecutive game?/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.