Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And there we have it with sky breaking news
Making it fans v pep just as I predicted all because somebody wanted to run to the media and complain about a comment.
They could have easily email the club told them peps comments were out of order and kept it in house

You've got an issue with what Pep said on Weds night and now here you are twisting something he said into something it isn't. Pep clarified exactly what he meant on weds night - it was a call for the fans on Saturday to lift a tired team, its hardly controversial.

Now hes been asked about united and liverpool and building our history and he shuts it down by saying we are our own club with our own unique history and we dont want to be like united, liverpool, barca etc etc.
I have an issue with what he said, not an agenda against pep

This is going to run and run; and then you’ll get the classic talkshite of other fans pretend to be city fans talking shit on the radio.
Then pep will have to face more and questions about this, every time.

Who the fuck is Parker anyway? And why is he speaking for me?

I have an issue with what he said, not an agenda against pep
What he said was support, not numbers, it’s how you want to interpret it. I agree with him, I was not at the game as I have 2 long term illnesses and can’t chance covid even though double dosed. When watching my gf commented that it’s like a library and she does not like football! I had to agree the crowd was appeared very flat, it may be because of the Tourist type fans for Cl games but there was limited atmosphere, it may be that some sections are quiet. I think pep would not be arsed if we had 10k turn up as long as they make an atmosphere.
Anyway to the game at the weekend, if Ake goes home to his family, could we see Walker as Rcb alongside Dias I wonder? He could maybe do a job there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.