Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this thread about the Southampton Game or about Pep???

Pep asks for support for Saturday and everyone is going bonkers! Can we give it a rest, the man won us 3 PL titles in the last 4 season. He won us 4 Carabao Cups and 1 FA cup and got us to the CL Final!!! Or all that doesn't matter?

Now going back to the thread.... No need to rest anyone as mid week we have an easy game and we can rest alot of players for that one in preparation for Chelsea

We need to go all guns blazing and win this one BIG!

Ederson
Cancelo
Laporte
Dias
Walker
Ferna
Gundo
KDB
Grealish
Jesus
Ferran

Mahrez, Foden and Bernardo to come in second half

Sadly I don't have a place for Sterling. I don't even know when there will be a place for him like before.

I hope Sterling starts, in any position up front, he needs it. For all his perceived deficiencies our supporters are more than happy to highlight, he's never been reprimanded by Pep for not doing his defensive duties and following the game plan. Sterling-Jesus-Bernardo are the most efficient pressing machine in the league.

Has anyone at MCFC actually held Pep to account for his numerous ‘brain farts’ in key matches in the last few seasons. Champions League embarrassments, dreadful performances against the Rags, shocking FA Cup semifinal against Arsenal and the crap against Chelsea last season. This season we’ve already had the Community Shield defeat and that Tottenham setback.
We all know on this Forum when he reveals his team sheet when ‘he’s got this one wrong’..but do any of his coaching team ever say “WTF Pep?”.
His recent rants about players and MCFC fans were a disgrace.
Sniff!

Let’s have a protest about Peps comments before during and after the match. Some people are even going to sit in silence. Have a word with yourselves you sensitive lot. Back to the football and this amazing team .. very tough game after that fantastic effort in the Champions League. I will take one nil
Let’s make sure we have a full stadium for maximum effect in this protest.....oh wait!

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko
Rodri
De Bruyne, Bernardo
Jesus, Torres, Grealish

Carson, Cancelo, Stones, Ake, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Foden, Mahrez, Raheem

Staggered that 8.2 % of fans dont think we will win this!!

I think we will win comfortably by three goals or more.

Dont mind what the team is, but would love to see Foden start.

Yep, really don't get the Ake sympathisers you see here and on Twitter. He's been an awful buy, rarely available and when he is not great. Last night was his chance to show what he can do in a 'full strength team' and he was awful. He was bad on all 3 goals. At £41m I genuinely think there's an argument for Mangala being a better signing.
Bit harsh that,the guy lost his father minutes after scorein against leipzig,but had the city shirt on playin instead of at his dads bedside
Have a bit of decorum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.