Southampton (H) - Sat 8th Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the team i reckon.M
Thank goodness the weather forecast is OK for tomorrow, we are having monsoons in south Manchester at present.
Monsoons in south Manchester lol, hate to think of the impact on your flower beds! Have the disasters emergency committee been advised?? What time is Peps presser? Hope he mentions it

Southampton with two wins all season, one away win (against Leicester). If we don't beat them then questions need asking.
Yep and as Pep mentioned, we didn't beat them in the league last season, so i think he'll have the players well up for this one.

Southamptons approach for nigh on 3 seasons is to break our flow, time waste where possible and take strategic fouls in areas deemed less of a threat… please use the same tactic tomorrow, not because I want a boring afternoon in the stands but because I’ve thought for a while that a team is gonna get hit for double digits and it could well be them if deploying the same tactics…… the confusion Haaland is causing is brilliant and he may not be at his most prolific tomorrow, however, can see bunches from right across the midfield….

10-1, yes 10-1, Grealish to even score (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.