Southampton (H) - Sat 8th Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
makes sense to get ake, laporte and stones all experience at full back asap. walker is out till christmas probably and gomes is a young player - he wont be conditioned to 3 games a week.

we will need the centre backs at full back - cant just expect to throw them in fresh later in the season in the big games as its looking likely that will be required at some point

By the way, since I've questioned the inclusion of Mahrez at the expense of Grealish, I'd like to add that, along with a couple of mistakes, Mahrez did some quite brilliant things in midweek. Things that only he, with his first touch that is second to none, can do. But nobody seems to see it any more.

Yeah, I don't think he was particularly bad, just had a quiet game.

I can understand why people think Grealish should've started but it's pretty funny how after 12 months he finally puts in a couple of good performance against poor opposition and now it's suddenly outrageous that he's not starting over a guy who's been brilliant for us the last few years.

Come on lads, don't let me down.....

20221008-142950.jpg

Yeah, I don't think he was particularly bad, just had a quiet game.

He did well. It's just that Jack was a constant and total threat to them. It was easily the best game he's played. And he didn't look in the least bit tired. On the contrary, he was beating himself up about not scoring, with really no reason to, because their keeper played a blinder against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.