Southampton sold out

Surprise surprise a thread that our 1st home game is a sell out! I mean I didn't expect it to sell out at all! We're only the current English champions for Christ sake!

silvaisgoldno1 said:
Surprise surprise a thread that our 1st home game is a sell out! I mean I didn't expect it to sell out at all! We're only the current English champions for Christ sake!

Apparently people were going to vote with their feet etc etc. Well according to the £56 per game thread.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:

Apparently people were going to vote with their feet etc etc. Well according to the £56 per game thread.

I'm sooo amazed it's sold out at 56quid a throw!

silvaisgoldno1 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:

I'm sooo amazed it's sold out at 56quid a throw!

Not me. It would sell out at £70 a game.

To be honest I wish we were shit again so tickets would be about 20 quid! Lee Bradbury would be worth the ticket money alone! We can only dream eh?

silvaisgoldno1 said:

We are??!!

Yours

The guy they left behind,
Sea of Tranquility,
The Moon.

The perfect fumble said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:

We are??!!

Yours

The guy they left behind,
Sea of Tranquility,
The Moon.

?????

You on drugs?

silvaisgoldno1 said:
To be honest I wish we were shit again so tickets would be about 20 quid! Lee Bradbury would be worth the ticket money alone! We can only dream eh?

Fuck that-being everyones favourite 2nd club never sat pretty with me. Rather be where we are now and apparently ruining football since 08!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.