Southampton sold out

Weekend games will sell out but midweek or Monday nights might suffer due to price increases but if we want better players, we will have to pay higher match day prices. Sign of the times unfortunately.

It's a horrible comparison to make and I feel dirty for typing it but does anyone happen to know how much individual seats are at U****d? I know they've got 75,000 there but they've also got a huge debt to service and need to bleed every U****d fan dry in order to help pay some of it off!

tregyblue61 said:
Fulham are paying £45.

Fulham are cheap. QPR and Chelsea are better supported so they do cheaper tickets to get people in. One of the only grounds with a Neutral section!

peoffrey said:
tregyblue61 said:
Fulham are paying £45.

Fulham are cheap. QPR and Chelsea are better supported so they do cheaper tickets to get people in. One of the only grounds with a Neutral section!

I think he meant it's £45 for Fulham fans at the Swamp.

Fulham away is £55 for City's visit.

No suprise for me it sold out.There were twelve thousand tickets for sale.Three thousand went to Southampton who will sell out,their first game in the premier league,against the champions etcetera.That leaves nine thousand for blues.First game,everyone going stir crazy after a few months without their football fix it was always going to sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.