Southampton sold out

peoffrey said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
peoffrey said:
Bit sad when only Liverpool and Everton have locally based support yet Bolton, Wigan and Blackburn are only down the road and nowhere near sold out.

Well when you are basically in for a pasting not much inclination to fork out £45

So you never used to go to City when we weren't as good as we are now? I did. Good seats back then were the equivalent of spending £45 now. You're there to support your team. End of. Rough with the smooth.
Couldn't agree more, your there to support and being city you have to take the rough with the smooth!

Saint said:
Those of us who are travelling up next Sunday have been given an extra 5 loyalty points. I guess this means ticket sales could be better.

Our OS has also reinforced the pecking order for buying Arsenal away tickets, I guess in a bid to shift a few more City away tickets.

Regardless I can't wait, roll on next Sunday!
You'll be one of the few clubs to fill the away end if you do.

Do you remember the dispute over Saints ticket allocation for the last ever game at Maine Rd?

Marvin said:
Saint said:
Those of us who are travelling up next Sunday have been given an extra 5 loyalty points. I guess this means ticket sales could be better.

Our OS has also reinforced the pecking order for buying Arsenal away tickets, I guess in a bid to shift a few more City away tickets.

Do you remember the dispute over Saints ticket allocation for the last ever game at Maine Rd?

I think that was justified because it was our last ever match at Maine Road. And the fuckers beat us!

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc/Sport...emier-League/Manchester-City-Tickets/E-463532 - Loads of tickets here. At least anyone who really wants to squeeze in should be able to do so.

Marvin said:
Saint said:

Before I began my away day travels i'm afraid.

Is it mainly due to ticketing cost it doesn't sell out do you reckon?

At a guess I'd say we've sold 1,500-2,000 of our 2,800 allocation.

Can see why people don't want to shift £100 for the day to see us score none and ship 5+!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.