Southampton sold out

blue cigar said:
you just dont get it do you scouser?

He's not on his own either. I've been watching City since 1976 (although i wasn't at York away) I wasn't at Wembley in 81 either. I wasn't in Germany to watch Tevez refuse to warm up either.
I would have loved to have gone to all of the above and many many more but financial circumstances stopped me.
I attended the ones i could afford to watch and felow Blues took my place when i couldn't make it.
It will be the same at the Southampton match and it will be the same next season if a Catogory A match is £60. I'll go when i can afford to.
Others will do the same. What's the fookin problem there?

blue cigar said:
you just dont get it do you scouser?

Is that you Big Mal Cigar you cheeky monkey, keeping those cheshire flat caps on there toes.

spot on chb,very similar story mate. perhaps some people are recession proof or dont have kids? good luck to those that can afford it but lets not give it the big one about "choices".

blue cigar said:
you just dont get it do you scouser?[/quote

woooooooooooosh.....

-- Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:46 pm --

blue cigar said:
spot on chb,very similar story mate. perhaps some people are recession proof or dont have kids? good luck to those that can afford it but lets not give it the big one about "choices".

2 kids and another on the way...big mortgage. Don't moan-just get on with.I chose to have kids,I chose to have a big mortgage just as it is my choice as is my choice to pay to watch city.
Oh and no pay rise for the 3rd year on the spin.!

aye,whoooosh...good un that laaaa<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:49 pm --<br /><br />make a choice to live in scouse did you? always a choice you know....

blue cigar said:
aye,whoooosh...good un that laaaa

-- Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:49 pm --

make a choice to live in scouse did you? always a choice you know....

I did mate,as I married a scouser. Carry on FFS.

What exactly don't I get?

blue cigar said:
nah,like i said,some people just dont get it..you carry on alone cocker.

What you don't get is that it's your choice not to pay the prices if that's what your gripe is. I don't need to lower myself to insults about where I live because it is water off a ducks back.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
blue cigar said:
nah,like i said,some people just dont get it..you carry on alone cocker.

What you don't get is that it's your choice not to pay the prices if that's what your gripe is. I don't need to lower myself to insults about where I live because it is water off a ducks back.
Scouse twat.

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.