Southampton v City- Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tellison87MCFC said:
Looking forward to this, come on city! I know it's not 'game related' but any ideas where city fans are heading for a beer before the game?
Course its game related.. Its all part of it... Yates near the station will be loaded with Blues from about 1pm and then move on from there nearer the ground...

Blue Til Death said:
Tellison87MCFC said:
Looking forward to this, come on city! I know it's not 'game related' but any ideas where city fans are heading for a beer before the game?
Course its game related.. Its all part of it... Yates near the station will be loaded with Blues from about 1pm and then move on from there nearer the ground...
For those with kids, The Waterfront looks good and is family friendly - 3 or 4 miles from station but easy walk to ground.
Anyone else at the Jury's Inn?
As for the game - a must win. Hope Yaya is up for it. Silva and Nasri to start.
Hart
Zabba Kolo Lescott Clichy
Yaya
Nasri Milner Silva
Tevez
Aguero
If no Kolo and Yaya, in come Garcia/Nasty and Barry

Blue Til Death said:
Tellison87MCFC said:

Haha, true but was expecting someone to say 'your in the wrong thread' cheers Yates it is then!

If Yaya's back then it's this for me:

Hart

Zabaleta
Nastasic
Lescott
Clichy

Milner
Yaya
Barry
Silva

Aguero
Dzeko

Blue Til Death said:
Tellison87MCFC said:

Ye looks like Yates (go on match day thread)

Mancini'sImaginaryCard said:
Saints 1-4 City & rags to drop points. Come on blues!

Don't bank on the rags dropping points .....

Everton have taken four out of the last six points against the rags , i'm none too sure they'll take any more .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.