Southampton v City- Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I am new on the forum I am unable to start a new topic, however I cannot let it go unnoticed that it was George Smith's birthday yesterday (7th February) Manchester City's oldest surviving player at the age of 92 and I think this should be recognised and am surprised the club have not commemorated Grandpa more highly!

Artur Boruc is a top goalie, and has just come back as a main keeper in Polish squad... Poland is waiting for a match v Ukraine so Boruc will play his best against us...

I can see almost all the Premier matches ( on a box :) ) so I can say that Saints are the weakest team in the league actually. So hopely there will not be any f. surprise. Hope Glazers will say ' shit happens" after Evertonian game...

kindly regards from snowy Poland
c'mon you Blues!!.

I'm really looking forward to this game. Taking my son with me, which will be his second away game..... Please can you all sit down so that he can see all our goals! Ta.

rodziak said:
Artur Boruc is a top goalie, and has just come back as a main keeper in Polish squad... Poland is waiting for a match v Ukraine so Boruc will play his best against us...

I can see almost all the Premier matches ( on a box :) ) so I can say that Saints are the weakest team in the league actually. So hopely there will not be any f. surprise. Hope Glazers will say ' shit happens" after Evertonian game...

kindly regards from snowy Poland
c'mon you Blues!!.

Kindly regards to you, Polish mate. Let us indeed hope 'shit will happen' and the Toffees stick to the Rags like caramel to a blanket.

The rags 4-4 with Everton was the start of our march towards the title last season.

Let's hope that the same happens this time, they drop at least 2 points, we get an away win and panic sets in at the swamp.

Keep the pressure on and they may just yet crumble again.

ASmith said:
As I am new on the forum I am unable to start a new topic, however I cannot let it go unnoticed that it was George Smith's birthday yesterday (7th February) Manchester City's oldest surviving player at the age of 92 and I think this should be recognised and am surprised the club have not commemorated Grandpa more highly!

He's your Grandad? How brilliant is that! Happy Birthday to him.

As this is the Southampton thread, just thought I'd call out to Blues to meet up before the game as we're all heading for Yates tomorrow, 200 yrds from train station. Our crew are mad for it!!

BlueMoonoverUS said:
The Man With The Stick said:
Should be a cracker, they're playin some good stuff under this new guy. These ex La Liga managers seem to be a step or two ahead of our prem managers when it comes to gettin a team playin good football. Laudrup's workin miracles with the squad he's got too.
Yeah maybe we should get that guy from Athletic Bilbao. Bilsa or what's his name? They ripped apart Scum last season.

Not sure if that's a serious comment but did you watch the derby at OT last season by any chance?

Cheltenham Paco said:
As this is the Southampton thread, just thought I'd call out to Blues to meet up before the game as we're all heading for Yates tomorrow, 200 yrds from train station. Our crew are mad for it!!

Will be in there at 1pm sharp mate... see ya there!!

-- Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:55 am --

Cheltenham Paco said:

Will be in there at 1pm sharp mate... see ya there!!<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:56 am --<br /><br />
Cheltenham Paco said:

Will be in there at 1pm sharp mate... see ya there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.