Southampton v City- Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop moaning about Garcia and Lescott and get behind the team ,Everton are more than capable of beating the scum and hopefully will.
CITY 3 1 BELIEVE!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5LnpErE6f4[/youtube]

Come oooooooooooon CITY !!!!

DTeacher said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5LnpErE6f4[/youtube]

Come oooooooooooon CITY !!!!

Come on !!!! the tune is there, even the title, surely we can come up with a line or two and make a new song for him or is that just too "Crystal Palace" for us ?

black mamba said:
Mancini'sImaginaryCard said:
Saints 1-4 City & rags to drop points. Come on blues!

Don't bank on the rags dropping points .....

Everton have taken four out of the last six points against the rags , i'm none too sure they'll take any more .

Rags droppin points against everton is more hope than expectation TBH! The optimist in me hasn't let this title go yet

celf said:
hart

zabba
kompany
nasty
clichy

barry
yaya
nasri

silva
kun
tevez

job done 3-0 city
that team selection is best team in england bar-none. city 3-0<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:39 pm --<br /><br />
celf said:
hart

zabba
kompany
nasty
clichy

barry
yaya
nasri

silva
kun
tevez

job done 3-0 city
that team selection is best team in england bar-none. city 3-0

B\connellblue said:
Can't believe so many posters on here thinking we will either lose or draw. For fuck sake grow a pair. We have a great side, Southampton have not. We will win, end off!

Football does not work like that, having the best side guarantees nothing.

I just hope our mentality is the stronger on the evening, lets not forget they are fighting a relegation battle so despite us challenging for the title, our mentality needs to be that of champions.

Southampton are better than that wank Sunderland team we lost to.

At least they won't play the turgid 10 men back style that so many teams do, however they will press us like mad men which is another thing our team struggles against.

Sure this has the hallmarks of a typical away banana skin that we step on far too much, but I think we'll win and we have a big match player (Yaya) back to help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.