Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should see if this sub works before criticizing. Kolarov on and 3 at the back has worked well before.

Blue Haze said:
barcajaden said:
Mancini looks like a dead man walking.

His body language is appalling. Usually he gets angry or is yelling trying to challenge his players. Today he just shrugs his shoulders looking resigned. Sad stuff to watch.

Indeed but the players need to look at themselves. Surely the worst performance from a top team in years. Rags must be loving this and dying on the floor laughing as will Chelsea, arse and spurs.

shadygiz said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
rickmcfc said:
This is hilarious. Everything that I've been saying is wrong with city this season is on display here, and all the ones who have slated me are finally realising!!! Role on summer, new manager and players.

Careful mate-Mods will be warning you.

I agree 100% Rick...

as i said...taking pleasure to prove a point....thats why you jumped on this post

do you not think the rest of us are upset or do you have a monopoly on being pissed off with the performance

what the rest of us seem to have is a little bit of decorum....enough to not constantly bleat on about the team during the game anyway

just seems there are a few who cant wait for us to slip up, just so they can say "told you so" as they flick shit in the eye of their fellow fan from an high and mighty perch

No read my posts Shady.I have criticised most today.Incuding Silva who is fucking awful.

Yeah Of course I am taking great pleasure in seeing my beloved team regress after winning the league. Happy clappers need a reality check-that is all

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Great, Kolarov coming on, just what we need right now

I am not sure if Sinclair the left attacking winger will agree with you.

The team needs to score and the manager brings a defender to help instead of the winger !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.