Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can imagine whiskey nose chuckling his bollocks of at this, opening a nice bottle of red. this is a fucking disaster, i cannot believe what im fucking watching. total embarrassment. loosing i can take, but the attitude and body language is a disgrace. that **** nasri needs fucking chinning

VOOMER said:
The summer transfer balls up is there for all to see. We noe have zero game changers on the bench. The new 2, have decided the league is out of our grasp and the malaise has seemed into the team. Mancini has nrought the wrong player of because he is playing the wrong formation. Garcia should be of and Edin should be of, a back 3 and push silva and Nasri up. If it carries on like this, there could, but shouldn't be a change come the end of the season. Laughable and one of the most inept performances from a city team since the Notts Forrest *uck up. I feel for all the blues who made the journey, the club/players should foot the bill. As for Hart, I hope the penny has finally dropped that he isn't great and isn't as good as people make out, Victor Valdes in, in the summer.

What on earth were we thinking of letting Balotelli go and bringing no replacement in??? Utterly baffling.

Maicon for silva just when you think it couldn't get worse or more farcical from our astute manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.