Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could do with just getting in at half time 2 down here, if we are going to have any chance of getting back in the game. Mancini needs to give them a proper bollocking and get them playing. We've barely got started so far.

de niro said:
i couldn't make the game today so i have had to watch it on tv and read what you lot post. well i'll tell you what you are a bunch of moaning pricks. why dont you just jump ship and get it over with. no heart, no fight, not a care for the guys who've travelled down there to support the team.

supporters? dont make me fucking laugh.

i hope we come back and get something from this game and watch you fucking lot turn around your opinions like those fucking rags.
Sorry but there is no point burying our heads in the sand here and if people feel the need to vent frustrations on an internet forum despite how misguided they may be in the heat of moment then I don't see how that makes them not real supporters.

bluemc1 said:
Tevez out, one who most of team said would be first on their team sheet, no milner MOTM last week, wonder why team look down beat ?

Tevez should have went in the summer. We should have just paid up his contract to get rid. Let him leave on a high note and get somebody in who we could depend on .Clearly mancini has a problem with him.

I feel like somewhere along the line our attack became too wing dependent. We make it so hard on ourselves attacking down the wing compressing space. Like every game and attack needs to be a keep ball circle. There's acres of space but we have become incapable of using it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.