Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damanino said:
And they are going for the 4th goal every minute...

Mancini changed nothing in the HT, and we went back to the horrible first 20 minutes of the match...

They are keeping the ball in our half at 3-1 up pretty easily.
All Pochettino did was watch our group stages.

Anyone who presses us for 90 minutes will probably get a result.

I know Ive said it before but ive watched City for half a century and seen some truly dreadful players but I have NEVER seen anyone so spectacularly useless as Gareth Barry.

We are rocking atm<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:45 pm --<br /><br />We are rocking atm

bookiesgirl said:
got some real tough fixtures coming up as weel, just hope we dont implode
Dosn't matter what fixtures we have coming up, we lost the title at Sunderland and the sooner some on here realise that the better. We have made no in roads since boxing day.

Love the manager for what he has done for us but this is a fucking joke, believe me Leeds could turn this shower over.

toddluvzgta said:
citymacc said:
Blue_Moon said:
mistakes happen but that was a serious error of judgement, not quite sure what he was thinking there
Can someone describe it for those of us who cannot see a TV?

cross on the ground Barry 3 yards in front of Hart just guides it softly into Hart's left corner with his foot

Thanks (I think), ouch!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.