Southampton Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
barcajaden said:
Mancini looks like a dead man walking.

His body language is appalling. Usually he gets angry or is yelling trying to challenge his players. Today he just shrugs his shoulders looking resigned. Sad stuff to watch.

rickmcfc said:
This is hilarious. Everything that I've been saying is wrong with city this season is on display here, and all the ones who have slated me are finally realising!!! Role on summer, new manager and players.

So you're dead chuffed that we are playing shite just so you could be proven right? Unbelievable.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
rickmcfc said:
This is hilarious. Everything that I've been saying is wrong with city this season is on display here, and all the ones who have slated me are finally realising!!! Role on summer, new manager and players.

Careful mate-Mods will be warning you.

I agree 100% Rick...

Tough. Reality check is needed and it will be painfull.

CELTICRORY said:
Dunno how anybody can blame Mancini, how was any of the mistakes today his fault?

Eh???? Playing Garcia at the back and leaving Kolo on the bench? Playing Nasri and leaving Milner on the bench?

OF COURSE it's partly his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.