Southerners Who Support City

I think anyone, wherever in the world that has supported City PRIOR to August 2008 is OK in my book.

Anyone who has come on board after the Arabs took over may have Blackburn, Rag, Arse, Cheslki replica shirts in the back of their wardrobes. - very suspect in my view.

agree with you alfieboy , I travel over 300 miles round trip every home game and love every min of it . Cant beat the feeling of being a blue

Citytillidie69 said:
I think anyone, wherever in the world that has supported City PRIOR to August 2008 is OK in my book.

Anyone who has come on board after the Arabs took over may have Blackburn, Rag, Arse, Cheslki replica shirts in the back of their wardrobes. - very suspect in my view.
Bet they have fucked off already though :P

1000 posts wooohoooo, time to get a life

corbyblue said:
agree with you alfieboy , I travel over 300 miles round trip every home game and love every min of it . Cant beat the feeling of being a blue

hahah crap journey home when we lose though , good job our home record is decent !

had many a crap journy home , dont no why i became a blue dad was a spud and brother a leicester fan must have been done just to piss them off.

literally just decided to support them, no real reason but i consider that to be one of my better decisions in life . my dad use to take me to chelsea as he did with all my family but i just didnt feel anything , unlike what i feel for city !

Citytillidie69 said:
Guys - just out of interest - How and why did you become blues?

(I reckon you must all be masochist's or have some other perversion)

Don't really have to justify it. A blue is a blue.

But I have a valid reason.

corbyblue said:
had many a crap journy home , dont no why i became a blue dad was a spud and brother a leicester fan must have been done just to piss them off.

40 years ago did you say, just after the 76 cup final .........erm................leave it. lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.