Spain or Greece?

greece for me every time.been going every year to greece for the last 7 years.had enough of spain.a few years ago.must admit valencia is one of the best cities though.each to there own but greece is my favourite country.santorini in particular,lovely island.paradise!

Been Greece a few times,Rhodes and Kefallonia last year,but christ it took 8 hours to get there,we had to land at Thessaloniki for 4 hours,as they had an earthquake were we were going.....fuck that I said after that experience,plus not into putting bog roll in a bin neither !!
Back to Espana for me from now on

Spain every time.

Went to Rhodes year before last had a recorded temperature off 46 degrees at Lindos whilst there, it was hot hot hot.

As others have mentioned putting toilet paper with shit on in the bin with heat like that is fcuking gross, I would flush it down the toilet fcuk the consequences, I also found Greece a bit too basic for my liking.

Great for the sun though.

But a no contest with Spain.

LEE BRADBURY said:
Spain every time.

Went to Rhodes year before last had a recorded temperature off 46 degrees at Lindos whilst there, it was hot hot hot.

Was that in middle of June? We were staying in Lindos then too.....beautiful village. Great bars and retaurants at night too.
But that was some heat for June....even the locals said it was unusually hot. One of the old guys even took one of his cardigans off, and heard another removed his cap at one point. (All their mates called them poofs for it though.. :) )

Oh, and my vote is Greece everytime. (Kefallonia [Fiskardo], Lesvos [Skala Errosos] , and Rhodes [Lindos] me faves)

unsworthblue said:
greece for me every time.been going every year to greece for the last 7 years.had enough of spain.a few years ago.must admit valencia is one of the best cities though.each to there own but greece is my favourite country.santorini in particular,lovely island.paradise!
Done most of Greece but Santorini cost me the most there is so much to see on such a small island
Me and Mrs Blue John are going back next year it will be 10 years ago we went
It is the best Island there is looking forward to it already and I have not had this years holiday yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.