Spain v Croatia - Sat 15th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group B

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really? ;)

innocent.gif
I didn't think it was either. I didn't see him touch at all tbf I maybe missed that?

I thought it was a penalty in live time, I don't blame Oliver for that, VAR has a chance to check it as many times as they want...They should have told Oliver to go to the monitor. It's atrocious.
It's what we are used to in the PL. Oliver would have thought he was facing the Kop with the Dippers attacking that end. The contact from Rodri was not a foul and was insufficient to send the play down. As blatant a dive as yer've ever seen perpetrated by Ash the Crash at The Swampl

Can’t find a good video of it. Here’s a picture of where the legs clashed.
View attachment 122466

Having found a replay of it and watched it through a few times, there is definite contact, you can see the Croat’s sock get pulled down slightly. At which point it’s pretty much impossible to overturn, like you say.

gvardiol attempted 30 passes, 28 successful, about 50 touches in 90 minutes. absolutely wasted there.

fucking lb experiment while a much worse cb is stinking out the place in his natural position. disgusting.

a team which can’t score a goal destroyed its defense. fml.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.