Spain v Croatia - Sat 15th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group B

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seems the rule was relaxed last season. I thought it was going to be red when it was given in real time.

I don't think there's anything in the laws that backs that up. The law states "in all other circumstances (e.g. holding, pulling, pushing, no possibility to play the ball etc.), the offending player must be sent off." In my opinion there was no possibility of Rodri playing the ball in that tackle as it was too far away so it should have been a red.

gvardiol attempted 30 passes, 28 successful, about 50 touches in 90 minutes. absolutely wasted there.

fucking lb experiment while a much worse cb is stinking out the place in his natural position. disgusting.

a team which can’t score a goal destroyed its defense. fml.
Saw you said you had a headache earlier.

Take some painkillers, get some good food and try and relax.

I don't think there's anything in the laws that backs that up. The law states "in all other circumstances (e.g. holding, pulling, pushing, no possibility to play the ball etc.), the offending player must be sent off." In my opinion there was no possibility of Rodri playing the ball in that tackle so it should have been a red.
Fair enough. I’m not going to die on this hill. I do remember vaguely that the rules were relaxed after a couple of soft penalties and red cards were given as they hadn’t played the ball, but had accidentally tripped up the attacker.

Struggling to remember. One might have been at the swamp when Southampton lost 9-0. There were 2 in quick succession.

Saw you said you had a headache earlier.

Take some painkillers, get some good food and try and relax.
thanks! they literally gave me a horrible headache. why do i have to like football.

Fair enough. I’m not going to die on this hill. I do remember vaguely that the rules were relaxed after a couple of soft penalties and red cards were given as they hadn’t played the ball, but had accidentally tripped up the attacker.

Struggling to remember. One might have been at the swamp when Southampton lost 9-0. There were 2 in quick succession.
My response was more to the comment in the tweet than yourself.

Might be one where the law didnt change but refs were told to interpret it differently.

D
My response was more to the comment in the tweet than yourself.

Might be one where the law didnt change but refs were told to interpret it differently.
Fair.

Yeah, it’s probably that. I can’t make my mind up if Rodri’s was cynical enough for it to be red anyway. It was a clear placement of his foot.

gvardiol attempted 30 passes, 28 successful, about 50 touches in 90 minutes. absolutely wasted there.

fucking lb experiment while a much worse cb is stinking out the place in his natural position. disgusting.

a team which can’t score a goal destroyed its defense. fml.
Thoughts on Luka Sucic? Came on for Kova and came on for Modric in the friendlies, I thought he should have come on for Brovovic tonight. Kramaric isn't happy playing in midfield (and too selfish infront of goal). Perisic isn't fit enough yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.