Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not...
I mean you literally are, UEFA have confirmed it was the correct decision and have pointed out that both the referees and teams were told before the tournament that raising a foot in a tackle with studs facing an opponent in a way that endangers the opposition player would be a foul and a booking.

It’s literally the most clear cut penalty.

I mean you literally are, UEFA have confirmed it was the correct decision and have pointed out that both the referees and teams were told before the tournament that raising a foot in a tackle with studs facing an opponent in a way that endangers the opposition player would be a foul and a booking.

Raising your feet in Europe has always been frowned by referees on hasn't it?

I really didn’t understand the controversy. If a centre back lumps it up field and the forward closes him
down and catches him after the ball
is cleared it’s always a foul.

It was a soft penalty which got England back in the game. I am sticking by it. I would be livid if that was against City and I would call it soft if we (City) got the decision.

Defender came in at an angle Kane was shooting, it's an obvious mistake by the ref and he got it right mate :)
I don't believe it was a mistake, did you not hear the explanation why to the letter of the law it's NOT a penalty? (This was explained live on itv by a female referee)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.